Fleet Management Software
A real-time vehicle tracking system that keeps you connected with your fleet 24×7 no matter where the vehicle is present. Our tracking management software provides you the complete statistics of the vehicle – trajectory, travel time, stopovers, driving patterns, current location, expected time-of-arrival.
- Reviews (0)
Our Smart Fleet Management System is advanced technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud Computing and Mobile Platforms to locate fleet and assets using web and mobile applications. Driver authentication, trip schedule, trip time, idling time, speed patterns, assets on board, loading and unloading time, over-speed and accident alerts are some of the good features. With this suite of features, Our fleet management is ideal for supply chain management applications for multiple market verticals.
Vulosoft’s Fleet Management Software maintenance tracking software that makes quick and easy work of tracking and organizing preventive and repair maintenance information for your fleet. It is flexible enough to let you track as much or as little information as you need, and automated and color-coded PM alerts will ensure that you when a certain vehicle or piece of equipment is due for service. Any unexpected maintenance performed on a vehicle will be also be recorded and saved.
Business Benefits of Fleet Management Software
Today’s top Fleet Management Software products are powerful, versatile and agile enough to meet your needs as your business grows. At Track Your Truck, we have scalable, effective fleet management software that will help you make the most out of your fleet as you seek to maximize your budget and improve efficiency and safety.
Whether you run a fleet of tow trucks, utility trucks or service vehicles, you need to know that your vehicles are where they are supposed to be and your drivers are using those vehicles safely and efficiently. You also need tools to help maintain your vehicles well, so you can get the most long term use from your fleet. GPS fleet tracking software provides all of these benefits and more, helping you run an efficient, safe and effective fleet.
Our GPS software is a full-featured commercial Fleet Management Software that provides concrete benefits to your business, including:
Truck Activity Reporting
- Detailed reports that help you improve operations
- Advanced reporting tools to monitor vehicles in real time via Google Maps
- 24/7 tracking of your trucks, assets and drivers
- Historical data and powerful analysis tools to help manage your fleet effectively
- Driver behavior reporting to minimize fuel-wasting behaviors and ensure safe driving
- Online reports that can be printed or downloaded as an Excel, Word or Adobe PDF file
- Online reports that can be accessed on any Internet-connected device for analysis in the field
- Animated Map Replay to retrace a vehicle’s route on a map
- Bread crumb trails of each stop and change in direction
- GPS data on vehicle location, speed, directional heading and street address
- Real-time mapping for effective routing
- Customizable alerts powered by mobile GPS and delivered to your smart phone
- Notifications for inactivity, speed limit exceeded, driver performance, arrival and departure times, and more
- On-the-go fleet tracking via Android and Apple vehicle tracking apps
- Software that sends comprehensive fleet tracking information to phones and tablets
Vulosoft’s Fleet ERP is a web-based Fleet Management Software built on a scalable platform designed to integrate with your entire business, from logistics and maintenance through to payroll and dispatch. Route optimization solution that can convert addresses from an Excel file into a route plan to be shared via mobile or GPS in our Fleet Management Software.
- Fuel & power saving by optimal routing
- 24 x 7 real-time tracking, Complete tracking history
- Productivity enhancement by planning for the optimal use of vehicles
- Improved customer service
- providing emergency help & safety assistance No administration hassles as the system is completely automated
- Dynamic routing reduces the delays and Increase the efficiency
- Web browser and mobile app access
- Driving patterns, Speeding, Idle, and Breakdown alerts
- Optimal delivery time with real-time notifications to the business partners
- Easy integration with the legacy systems